Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript must contain a title that synthesizes clearly, the main idea of the writing in 18 words or less.
- The bibliographical references and the form of the citations should correspond to the editorial style of the APA in its seventh version in English or third version in Spanish.
- The papers will be presented in Word format with font Times New Roman, size 12, line spacing 1.5, margins of 2.5 cm on all sides, A4 size, the vertical orientation of the page and a maximum length of 5,000 words (without considering references or abstract).
The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- At least 5 key-words must be added, which must correspond to the MeSH terms for English key-words (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/mesh/) and the DeCS terms for Spanish key-words (http://decs.bvs.br/E/DeCS2019_Alfab.htm).
- There are sections in the manuscript (before references) for conflicts of interest, funding sources, and acknowledgements (if applicable).
- The updated ORCID of all authors is attached.
- The study should note that the protocol has been approved by an ethics committee. This only applies to studies that collect primary data, not to secondary data studies or reviews. Also, a subsection called "Ethical Aspects" should be noted verbatim in the methods section. Similarly, the ethical considerations that have been taken into account in the care of participants should be placed
- Authors should attach the Open Science Form as supplementary material.
- The journal prioritizes the review of manuscripts submitted in English, so manuscripts in English will be reviewed first. In addition, those manuscripts accepted for publication that are written in Spanish will be translated by the journal.
The authors retain the copyright and give the journal the right of the first publication and that they can edit it, reproduce it, distribute it, exhibit it and communicate it in the country and abroad through printed and digital media.
The digital version of the journal is registered under a Creative Commons license (Under Creative Commons License): Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0). Therefore, this work can be reproduced, distributed and publicly communicated in digital format, provided that the names of the authors and Interacciones.
Therefore, it is established that authors can make other independent and additional behavioural agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in this journal (eg, include it in institutional repositories or publish it in a book) as long as it is clearly indicated that the work was published for the first time in this journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.